Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Guten Tag

We're in Germany! Friday night we took the night train from Paris to Frankfurt and then several other trains and a boat to Bacharach. After spending 2 days relaxing in a castle (yes, a castle), we're in Berlin!

This morning we had our first art test. Not too bad. Today we're headed out to see checkpoint Charlie and a large section of the Berlin Wall that is still standing. Berlin so far is how I imagined it - fairly cleancut and somewhat industrialized looking. Our hostel very much fits this description!

We will be here until Saturday, and then we go to Prague. I can't believe we only have 2 more weeks!

1 comment:

kristi said...

Uncle Freddy talked to your Mom tonight and gave your blog spot to us. It sounds like you are having a lot of neat experiences. I am glad it is you and not me and I will be counting the days until you arrive safely back on American soil. I know God is watching over you, I am just not a foreign traveler at all. Take care and have lots of fun! We will be going to Gulf Shores next week to soak up some of that sun!!!! Love ya and "cheers!"

Aunt Kristi