Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I should be packing...


In approximately 24 hours, Erica, Paige, and I will be leaving for five weeks in Europe! That said, I should be packing (and hopelessly attempting to stuff everything in my pack), but I'm not. Rather than e-mailing everyone throughout the next few weeks, I'm going to attempt to keep this updated so that you'll all know what I'm doing. Now that I've figured out how to work this thing, I'll leave you all with a schedule of our travels.

May 24: London
May 25-26: Salisbury
May 27 - June 1: London
June 2 - June 7: Paris
June 8: night train to Frankfurt
June 9 - 10: Bacharach
June 11 - 15: Berlin
June 16 - 18: Prague
June 19 - 21: Vienna
June 22 - 26: Munich


3 comments:

katie said...

no spain?? que triste!!
... next time, for sure.

Unknown said...

We miss you!!! Hope you are having fun!!!

Love,
The Office

Laura said...

Beth,

We love and miss you! Hope you are having a great adventure! Seems like Lady is here to stay! She is way too comfortable and seems to be charming your dad big time!

Love Mom